Chatham Kent Import Car Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatham Kent Import Car Club

Welcome to Chatham's Premier Import Car Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

7th annual Wastside auto show

Go down 
+2
Donn29
Sick Trickin Tuner
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sick Trickin Tuner

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-03-29

7th annual Wastside auto show Empty
PostSubject: 7th annual Wastside auto show   7th annual Wastside auto show EmptySun Apr 08, 2007 11:49 am

Westside Performance Auto 7th annual show is on Saterday May 5th.!!! get those cars ready!
Back to top Go down
Donn29

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: 7th annual Wastside auto show   7th annual Wastside auto show EmptySun Apr 08, 2007 2:10 pm

Wonder if everyone is gonna trash the intersection again?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-03-20

PostSubject: Re: 7th annual Wastside auto show   7th annual Wastside auto show EmptySun Apr 08, 2007 3:17 pm

how do you enter
Back to top Go down
https://chatham-kentimports.editboard.com
backyardcustomz

backyardcustomz

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-03-21

PostSubject: Re: 7th annual Wastside auto show   7th annual Wastside auto show EmptyMon Apr 09, 2007 10:35 pm

Its almost mandatory.. to rip on the intersection.. isnt it?... they've done it every year..... heck some even did it twice.. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/poeticpointofview
Sick Trickin Tuner

PostSubject: Re: 7th annual Wastside auto show   7th annual Wastside auto show EmptyTue Apr 10, 2007 4:36 pm

all you got to do is show up about 8 am and park your car, you go inside and register(its free). you sit around all day and the prizes are awarded about 3 or 4pm
Back to top Go down
jamis33

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-03-20

PostSubject: Re: 7th annual Wastside auto show   7th annual Wastside auto show EmptyWed Apr 18, 2007 3:12 pm

how do i know if my car is worthy enough to be entered??? I really really really wanna go but im scared people will make fun of me. I'm serious about that. Cuz my car doesnt have a lot of mods. But its got some and it will by no means be completely stock
Back to top Go down
JDrev

JDrev

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-03-21

PostSubject: Re: 7th annual Wastside auto show   7th annual Wastside auto show EmptyWed Apr 18, 2007 5:17 pm

Jamie, I wouldn't worry too much about what other people will think of your car. So what if you haven't dropped a small fortune in the aftermarket...if you're proud of it then enter. The worst thing that can happen is you won't win an award. Big deal! Since I live in Blenheim I've been to the show a few times and from what I've seen in the past you'll be just fine. Anyone who is there to see imports will be happy as hell just to see one as they wade through the sea of "modified" cavaliers, sunfires, neons, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sick Trickin Tuner

PostSubject: Re: 7th annual Wastside auto show   7th annual Wastside auto show EmptySun Apr 29, 2007 9:36 am

we all gonna meet for the show then roll there together?
Back to top Go down
Donn29

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: 7th annual Wastside auto show   7th annual Wastside auto show EmptyTue May 01, 2007 5:42 pm

Sadly I'll be out of the country, Going to the Philippines.
http://forums.celicasupra.com/showthread.php?t=30350
I'm supposed to be flying out Friday Night... If that gets canceled, I'll come out and burn my 225's!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 7th annual Wastside auto show   7th annual Wastside auto show Empty

Back to top Go down

7th annual Wastside auto show
Page 1 of 1