Chatham Kent Import Car Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatham Kent Import Car Club

Welcome to Chatham's Premier Import Car Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

'99 Mustang Bullitt brake/clutch pedal pads

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JDrev

JDrev

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-03-21

'99 Mustang Bullitt brake/clutch pedal pads Empty
PostSubject: '99 Mustang Bullitt brake/clutch pedal pads   '99 Mustang Bullitt brake/clutch pedal pads EmptyWed Mar 28, 2007 11:00 am

I have a set of Mustang Bullitt stainless/black rubber drilled pedal pads for sale (brand new) if anyone is interested or know someone with a 'stang. Sorry, no accel or dead pedal covers. Make an offer if interested.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-03-20

PostSubject: Re: '99 Mustang Bullitt brake/clutch pedal pads   '99 Mustang Bullitt brake/clutch pedal pads EmptyWed Mar 28, 2007 11:07 am

fit on my civic?

pics?
Back to top Go down
https://chatham-kentimports.editboard.com
JDrev

JDrev

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-03-21

PostSubject: Re: '99 Mustang Bullitt brake/clutch pedal pads   '99 Mustang Bullitt brake/clutch pedal pads EmptyWed Mar 28, 2007 11:26 am

I tried to fit them into my prelude, but it wasn't a direct fit. They have a rubber edge that captures the steel plate similar to a standard rubber pad. You could likely modify them to work for you if you really wanted. The best thing to do would be to drill some holes and bolt them to your pedal plates.

I don't have any pics, but I could take some and post them...or you could just go on ebay and search for a pic of them.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-03-20

PostSubject: Re: '99 Mustang Bullitt brake/clutch pedal pads   '99 Mustang Bullitt brake/clutch pedal pads EmptyWed Mar 28, 2007 11:31 am

no its cool.
Back to top Go down
https://chatham-kentimports.editboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: '99 Mustang Bullitt brake/clutch pedal pads   '99 Mustang Bullitt brake/clutch pedal pads Empty

Back to top Go down

'99 Mustang Bullitt brake/clutch pedal pads
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chatham Kent Import Car Club :: Classifieds-
Jump to: