Chatham Kent Import Car Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chatham Kent Import Car Club

Welcome to Chatham's Premier Import Car Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

baby blue del sol?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jamis33

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-03-20

baby blue del sol? Empty
PostSubject: baby blue del sol?   baby blue del sol? EmptyWed Mar 21, 2007 6:10 pm

Hey theres a guy who lives on the prince albert who has a baby blue mettallic del sol. Its pretty sweet. Does anybody know who owns it.
Back to top Go down
Sunflower

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-03-21

baby blue del sol? Empty
PostSubject: Re: baby blue del sol?   baby blue del sol? EmptyWed Mar 21, 2007 8:47 pm

does anyone know Fenton or his car GOD I love that thing... I havent been around in forever so I dont know if he even still has it Shocked
Back to top Go down
Steve-O
Admin
Steve-O

Number of posts : 24

baby blue del sol? Empty
PostSubject: Re: baby blue del sol?   baby blue del sol? EmptyFri Mar 23, 2007 11:32 pm

jamis33 wrote:
Hey theres a guy who lives on the prince albert who has a baby blue mettallic del sol. Its pretty sweet. Does anybody know who owns it.
does it have charcoal coloured wheels?

if so then it is or was a guy i know doug's car. he worked at performance health and fitness.

i love the del sol and wish i could afford to mildy build one.

but then again, if i'm going to own a two-seater, it's going to be an S2000 bounce
Back to top Go down
jamis33

Number of posts : 11

baby blue del sol? Empty
PostSubject: Re: baby blue del sol?   baby blue del sol? EmptySat Mar 24, 2007 8:45 am

ya its got charcoal rims. I think they're more gunmetal or graphite then charcoal but wutever. Its a real nice car. Its just an all around nice car its got a bit of everything and he drives it all the time which is cool. The only thing i dont like is how it sits out in the winter. I kinda want my car to be like his and have a bit of everything and i'd drive it everyday.
Back to top Go down
Steve-O
Admin
Steve-O

baby blue del sol? Empty
PostSubject: Re: baby blue del sol?   baby blue del sol? EmptyMon Apr 02, 2007 4:23 pm

as long as a car sitting outside in the winter is on pavement and has a well-fitting cover, it will be fine. simply have the car oil sparyed underneath, wash and dry the car thoroughly before putting the cover on then park it wherever you plan to store it. believe it or not, being outside is ok for it because there is no moisture buildup underneath it and the air is constantly circulating around it. even if the cover gets wet, the wind will dry it out in no time.

my civic sat outside for over a year and a half with a cover on it and it was fine. when i took the cover off i only needed to give it a quick bath and it was just as clean as the day i put it away.

thankfully, it now sits in a nice dry garage with a cement floor that is covered with a tarp and carpet Smile
Back to top Go down
Steve-O
Admin
Steve-O

baby blue del sol? Empty
PostSubject: Re: baby blue del sol?   baby blue del sol? EmptyMon Apr 02, 2007 4:28 pm

start the car once a week and let it run for a bit just to keep it moving. if it is convenient, you can drive it up and down the driveway or road just to keep things moving and free.

be sure to service and LUBRICATE THOROUGHLY all parts of your brakes that move and contact each other so things don't seixe up. and if at all possible...DO NOT SET YOU PARKING BRAKE!!!!

chock your wheels with bricks or buy actual wheel chocks and leave it in first gear if it's a 5spd or PARK if it's an auto. rear brakes will seize easily if the parking brake is left engaged for a long period of time.

ask me how i know this Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sick Trickin Tuner

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-03-29

baby blue del sol? Empty
PostSubject: Re: baby blue del sol?   baby blue del sol? EmptySun Apr 08, 2007 11:46 am

ya i just seen fenton drivin his car about 3 days ago
Back to top Go down
jinhua

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2011-06-02

baby blue del sol? Empty
PostSubject: Re: baby blue del sol?   baby blue del sol? EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 1:57 am

Thank you published articles

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

baby blue del sol? Empty
PostSubject: Re: baby blue del sol?   baby blue del sol? Empty

Back to top Go down

baby blue del sol?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chatham Kent Import Car Club :: Spotted-
Jump to: